More About Us Delight Radio
We have a commercial media house and enjoy pubic listener-ship comprised
of commercial and residential listeners located in all towns and districts of Muchinga.
About The Company
Radio Delight Kwitonta Limited is a wholly Zambian owned campany that is registered and incorporated, the Company operates Radio delight Fm in Chisanli and broadcast the entire Muchinga province of Zambia. We have a commercial media house and enjoy pubic listenership comprised of commercial and residential listeners located in all towns and districts of Muchinga.
Our Company brings to the market an unrivaled and reliable media service aimed at educating, informing and entertaining the community. We employ and rely on professional media and marketing personnel to ensure that the objectives for which our Company has been set up are realized within set time lines. This in turn enhance our stakeholder value and various sectors of the serviced community who have access to our quality service.
Our Vision is to employ strategies and styles that create culture of for exceeding our clients’ needs and expectations. Our goal is to change the way clients view broadcasting services by going out of the way to ensure that the Customers have a new yearning to receive our communication at all times.
Our Mission is to provide unrivaled media services that fully satisfy the various listener-ship by offering excellent value and responsive service through the employment and deployment of qualified media personnel to secure that customer satisfaction is our number one priority.
Our Core Values
Honesty – Integrity & Trust.
By keeping these core values at the center of our service, the Company executes its mandate with:
Reliability, Customer Focus, Teamwork, Respect & Adaptability.
Some of the programs that the Station will broadcast are:
- Recorded music which reflect Local interests and which shows cases Local Musical and artist’s talent.
- Interviews of long-time Chinsali and the whole Muchinga province residents to capture their unique experiences and stories,
- Periodic programs for tourists to let them know what’s going on.
- Public affairs programs which deal with important Local issues.
- Periodic program for migrant workers
- Spotlight new and existing Chinsali/ Muchinga Province and their owners.
- Programs that highlight Chinsali Muchinga Province heritage and residents.
- Timely information Local weather, funerals, community events
- Educate people about other aspects of Chinsali/Muchinga Province eg. farming to non farming
- Remote broadcasts eg Chinsali Muchinga Province festivals, drama music event, etc
- News from special interest groups women clubs, business associations. NGOS. government wings. youths, men ete Lost Property and people